Play by the rules!
- Each GameRound will consist of questions based on upcoming events in the form of cards.
- Potential answers to the questions will be in multiple-choice, manual input or correct score format.
- Answers, or ‘picks’ can be selected by tapping the relevant pick on each card or entering values into a field.
- Once a pick is made, a card can be swiped towards the right of the screen to confirm the pick, or swiped left to move the card to the back of the deck of questions.
- All questions must be answered and submitted by being swiped right in order to access the Game Confirmation screen.
- A GameRound will be considered as submitted once a customer confirms their picks on the Game Confirmation screen.
- Each GameRound closes at the event start-time of the first fixture of each round. Once the competition has closed, entrants cannot edit their predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the app.
- The Jackpot prize is the value stated in the GameRound. There is no default jackpot prize. Entrants to the GameRound’s are expected to be familiar with the Jackpot prize when entering the GameRound. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the correct picks in the quiz. In the case of multiple winners of any Jackpot Prize, winnings will be split between the winners unless a TieBreaker/SuddenDeath format can be used to decide the sole winner.
- The settlement of quiz questions are as published by data providers such as Liquipedia, Juked and other sources . This data will be used to determine the winners of all prizes.
- In any series of answers, where the full number implied isn’t included e.g. 260-69, or 260-9, the amount shown means the numbers 260-269, as in either of the examples. Esports Games reserves the right to settle any gameround’s at its discretion when a manual error has been made.
- If any event is postponed, abandoned or not completed the event will be considered void and the GameRound will be considered voided. If reliable stats cannot be obtained for any part of a GameRound, the GameRound will be considered void for the purposes of cash prizes. Leader board points may still update for the questions that are able to be settled.
- There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winner/s for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
- When there is a clear and obvious error in the question, either due to human error or due to one of our feeds, the question and in some circumstances the GameRound may be voided for jackpot purposes, though the questions that are not affected may still count towards leaderboard points if the game isn’t “fully voided”. An example of this type of error might occur when a player takes no part in the game. If , for example the question “Which player will secure first blood?” is asked and Faker takes no part in the game, the answer 0 would be correct for leader board purposes, but it would mean that no Jackpot can be won on this game. An example of a question that would be fully voided and that would not contribute to leader boards would be when the possible answers are listed erroneously in such a way that there are two or more correct answers (e.g. How many kills will T1 make? 0-10, 2, 3, 4, 5+).
- In any gameround where 25%+ of the questions relate to games postponed by more than 24 hours or cancelled, the entire gameround will be voided both for jackpot and leader board purposes.
- For all questions relating to the performance of multiple players, the questions is assumed to combine the statistics for each player, even when this is not specified in the question. For example: “How many kills will Rekkles & Perkz secure?”; this will be the combined points scored of those two players.
- Dates & Times: Occasionally a GameRound may be named CS:GO Wednesday or Sunday FIFA, even though the game might include games starting on different days in different time zones. The GameRound name should be considered only as a guide. Where possible the day in the title will refer to the day the game starts in the country it takes place. In cases of confusion, for example when participants face off on consecutive days (most likely to occur in baseball), the event that starts closest to the time on the individual GameCard will be the game that the GameRound is scored upon.
- A common question on a GameRound would follow this example: “Which listed player will secure a kill first?”, with answer options: Rekkles, Perkz, Faker, neither. Even if the word “listed” is missing from the question, the question shall be assumed to only include those options. In this example, if Caps secured first blood, and Faker secured the second kill, Faker would be scored as the correct answer. However in this following example: “Which player will record the first kill?”, with answer options Rekkles, Perkz, Faker, Other; if Caps recorded the first kill, the Other option would be scored as the correct answer as the word Other includes all other participants.
- In questions relating to how many kills or points etc that a team will win by, for example, “Will Dignitas win by more than 2 kills?”; if an answer includes the “word” exactly, the “exactly” answer will be settled as the correct answer ahead of the “No” answer. For example: “Will Dignitas win by more than 2 kills?” – Answers listed: Yes, Exactly 2, No; if Dignitas win by exactly 2 points, the correct answer will be “Exactly 2 points”. The “No” option, would not be scored as the correct answer.
- Where stated in the app, GameRound’s will contribute towards Leaderboards contested between customers.
- Customers that win Leaderboards will be notified within 7 days of the leaderboard contest ending. Customers have 30 days to respond to the notification before their prize will become void.
- Points earned in any games that have been voided for any reason will still contribute to Leaderboards.
- All prize funds will be transferred by either PayPal or a similar e-wallet. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they have an e-wallet available for the prize funds to be transferred to.
- Each successful/correct pick will contribute towards a leaderboard with the following scoring system;
- The number of points earned per successful pick = the number of picks on a card.
- For example, if a user correctly picks Dignitas as the answer to the question “Which team will win the series” and the picks available are “TSM”, “Team Liquid”, “Fnatic” and “Dignitas” the user will earn 4 points.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RULES
League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games.
LoL players assume the role of an unseen “summoner” that controls a “champion” with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions.
The goal is usually to destroy the opposing team’s “nexus”, a structure that lies at the heart of a base protected by defensive structures, although other distinct game modes exist as well.
Each League of Legends match is discrete, with all champions starting off fairly weak but increasing in strength by accumulating items and experience over the course of the game.
With Esports Games you can make free predictions on many events that occur in matches, such as which team will win the match, how many kills teams will make, who will take the first dragon buff etc.
Gol.gg and Liquipedia are data sources used for the settlement of games, although from time to time other sources might be used.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation.
The game pits two teams against each other: the Terrorists and the Counter-Terrorists. Both sides are tasked with eliminating the other while also completing separate objectives. The Terrorists, depending on the game mode, must either plant the bomb or defend the hostages, while the Counter-Terrorists must either prevent the bomb from being planted, defuse the bomb, or rescue the hostages.
With Esports Games you can make predictions on CS:GO esports competitions. Some games will be based on a single evet, such as Team Liquid vs. Guild, and others may involve multiple events within one predictor game. You can make predictions on a range of questions including but not limited to; Which team will win the game? What will the final score be? Which team will defuse the bomb first? Etc.
HLTV is the main source of game settlement.
DOTA 2 RULES
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation.
Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams of five players, with each team occupying and defending their own separate base on the map. Each of the ten players independently controls a powerful character, known as a “hero”, who all have unique abilities and differing styles of play.
During a match, players collect experience points and items for their heroes to successfully defeat the opposing team’s heroes in player versus player combat. A team wins by being the first to destroy a large structure located in the opposing team’s base, called the “Ancient”.
With Esports Games you can make predictions on DOTA 2 esports competitions. Some games will be based on a single evet, such as Team Liquid vs. Guild, and others may involve multiple events within one predictor game. You can make predictions on a range of questions including but not limited to; Which team will win the game? What will the final score be? Which team will secure first blood? Etc.
DotData, Liquipedia & stratz are data sources used for the settlement of games, although from time to time other sources might be used.
Please note: Apple Inc. or Alphabet Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this or any other competitions/content run in the Mobile App.